Internet, SEO, Marketing, Keywords, Searching Blog

For the Blog feed go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/InternetSeoMarketingKeywordsSearchingBlog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Adsense

I'm going to share quickly with you two things that I learned this week about Google's Adsense so this won't be a long post I admit. The two things that I have learned are that people prefer the 250x250 banner size, and are much likely to click on it compared to the other banner forms. Also link ads work well, along with the image ones. The second thing I learned is that with Adsense ads if you have ever noticed, they have a line saying "advertise on this site". Well what I learned is that if you can go into your google adsense account, under the my account tab around the bottom there is a checkbox near the option of putting advertise on this site on there. Uncheck that because I have learned that it increases clicks, along with your CTR, and CPMs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home