Internet, SEO, Marketing, Keywords, Searching Blog

For the Blog feed go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/InternetSeoMarketingKeywordsSearchingBlog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Watch this Video

Click Here To Get Your Own Cool Little Website



Click Here To Get Your Own Cool Little Website



To See the website I own from him go to www.sells4less.org .

Also see how this claim this guy makes works "Initially I earned just $1 a day from each section ($1500 altogether per month) but when I implemented a few no brainer promotion techniquies (instructions in the pack), I started to earn up to $10 for each section within a few weeks (which totals $15000 for all sites per month). Then what I did was sit back and watch them grow. Today each section is making me around $30 a day and I have 10 of these websites setup on different domains. This totals to quite a rediculous $45000 (45 thousand USD) per month. And it's only been 6 months. This is no BS. It's real."

by target=_top>Clicking Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home